Precautions of use
- Please install the furniture on a flat place to avoid falls, distortion or defects in moving parts.
- When you move the furniture, please do not drag it on the floor.
- Avoid using it in places with high temperature, humidity and dryness, such as direct sunlight or near heating and air conditioning system.
- If you use stove or lighting equipment for a long time near furniture, it may cause low temperature ignition.
- To avoid flooring and tatami flooring scratches, please use a rug.
- Please handle with care and avoid rough handling.
- Please assemble the furniture in order according to the enclosed assembly instructions.
- Please periodically check the conditions of legs, screws, metal fittings, etc.
- Please do not use or modify the product while the part is disconnected.
- Do not use for purposes other than sitting, such as replacing the chair as stepping stone. You can fall over, causing injury or damage.
- Please do not stand up on the chair or jump.
- Do not tilt the chair while sitting.
- Do not sit on the elbow or backrest.
Desk / table
- Do not stand up or sit on the top board. You can fall over, causing injury or damage.
- Placing hot objects directly on the top board will cause discoloration and scratches on the painted surface.
- First clean gently with a soft cloth, if the dirt persists, clean it again with a neutral detergent diluted with hot water, after it clean it thoroughly with water and then with a soft cloth.
- Please do not use chemical products. The gloss of the painted surface may disappear or it may make a spot.
- Periodically vacuum it with the vacuum cleaner or a brush with a soft brush.
- If drinks or food stains are attached, please remove the stain with a neutral detergent diluted with hot water, wipe off the detergent with a wet towel, press firmly and wipe dry.
- For everyday use, wipe gently with a soft cloth.
- Be careful with moisture, oils etc, it can become spots.
- We recommend you to maintain with special oil as necessary. Please use exclusive oil when feeling that the feeling of oil on the leather surface disappears regardless of the number of years.
- Natural wood is a work of art created by nature. Please understand color tone, texture and their differences.